Ring Sizing Measure an exisiting ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Size your finger with a ruler
1. Get a non stretchy string or piece of paper about 6” long and 1/4” wide.
2. Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger you want the ring to fit. It should fit snug, but not too tight.
3. Mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps.
4. Measure the length of the string/paper on a ruler and compare to the measurement below. That is your ring size.
Our Customer Service team can help with any other questions you have about finding your best fit.
Reach out to us here.