Your cart is empty
5000+ REVIEWS ON TRUSTPILOT, JUDGE.ME AND GOOGLE..THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT💎 FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! 🚚 | 🎁 SAME DAY DISPATCH FOR QUICK DELIVERY!
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
1. Get a non stretchy string or piece of paper about 6” long and 1/4” wide.
2. Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger you want the ring to fit. It should fit snug, but not too tight.
3. Mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps.
4. Measure the length of the string/paper on a ruler and compare to the measurement below. That is your ring size.
Our Customer Service team can help with any other questions you have about finding your best fit.
Reach out to us here.
Our worldwide shipping, returns, and operations (head office, warehouse) are all 100% carbon neutral.
All of our jewellery is crafted using triple gold plated and sterling silver and gold. We also source certified conflict-free diamonds in our Fine collections.
Each piece is handcrafted by our longstanding teams in Turkey where factories are regularly audited by the Responsible Jewellery Council.
By signing up, privacy & terms